1. The online store [hereinafter referred to as the “Store”] conducts retail sales via the Internet, on the basis of these Regulations [hereinafter referred to as the “Regulations”].
2. The owner of the Store is: Stowarzyszenie Vołosi, Matejki 33d, 43-190 Mikołów, EU VAT PL 6351831907, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, tel. +48 633 880 110, +48 695 362 110
3. The Regulations are an integral part of the sales contract concluded with the Customer.
4. The condition for concluding a sales contract is the acceptance of the Regulations by the Customer.
5. The prices given in the Store are gross prices.
6. The goods available in the Store are free from physical and legal defects.
1. Orders can be placed on the Store’s website.
2. The condition for the execution of the order is the provision by the Customer of data allowing for the verification of the Customer and the recipient of the goods. The store confirms the acceptance of the order by e-mail. The store has the right to refuse to accept an order, limit the method of payment or demand prepayment in the event that the order raises reasonable doubts as to the veracity and reliability of the data provided or the method of payment.
3. The parties are bound by the information contained on the Store’s website with the purchased goods at the time of placing the order, in particular: price, characteristics of the goods, its features, elements included in the set, date and method of delivery.
4. The sales contract is concluded when the Customer confirms the Order.
1. The customer can choose from the following payment methods:
a) via the Tpay service,
b) in a different way, if it is specified on the Store’s website.
2. Shipping prices are specified in the delivery price list.
3. The condition for releasing the goods is payment for the goods and shipment.
Shipment of goods
1. The ordered goods are sent by the Store via shipping companies (e.g. Poczta Polska or a courier company) or made available for collection by the customer at the company’s headquarters.
2. The shipping date is extended by the period between placing the order and the date of crediting the amount due to the Store’s bank account.
1. The basis for accepting a complaint is the Customer’s presentation of proof of purchase of the goods (receipt, invoice, transfer confirmation, etc.).
2. In the event of non-compliance of the goods with the contract, the Customer should return the goods complained about to the Store together with a description of the non-compliance.
3. The store responds to the customer’s complaint within 14 working days from the moment of returning the goods together with a description of the non-compliance. In the event that the verification of non-compliance requires seeking the opinion of an expert or a representative of the manufacturer of the goods, the deadline for the Store to respond is extended by the time the Store obtains such an opinion.
4. When the implementation of a justified complaint involves sending a new product to the Customer or removing non-compliance, the costs of delivery are borne by the Store.
The right to withdraw from the contract (applies to Consumers)
1. Pursuant to the Act on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product of March 2, 2000, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
2. The right to withdraw from the contract is effective if the Customer submits to the Store, within 14 days of receipt of the goods, a statement of withdrawal from the contract.
3. The customer returns the goods to the Store within 14 days of submitting a statement of withdrawal from the contract. The returned goods should be intact, and should be complete, preferably in the factory packaging, and must not bear traces of use. Shipping costs are borne by the customer.
4. Within 3 business days of receiving the shipment, the Store will check the condition of the delivered product.
5. Within 10 days of checking the goods, the Store returns the amount paid to the Customer to the bank account indicated by the Customer. The customer should indicate the bank account number to which the refunded amount is to be transferred. In the absence of a bank account number, we return the money by postal order to the address provided in the order.
6. In the event of a breach by the Customer of the conditions set out in paragraphs 2 and 3 above, the declaration of withdrawal from the contract is ineffective, the goods are not refundable, and the Store does not return the amount paid to the Customer. In special cases, negotiations are possible – please contact the store staff.
7. The Customer is not entitled to the right of withdrawal in the cases specified in art. 10 sec. 3 of the Act specified in sec. 1 above, i.e. in the scope of:
a) the provision of services started, with the consent of the Customer, before the expiry of the withdrawal period (applies to the provision of services, not the sale of goods),
b) audio and video recordings and those recorded on IT data carriers after the Customer has removed their original packaging,
c) contracts for services for which the price or remuneration depends solely on price movements on the financial market,
d) services with properties specified by the Customer in the order placed by him or closely related to his person,
1. By placing an order, the Customer agrees to the processing of his personal data only for the purpose of order fulfillment.
2. The customer has the right to inspect and correct his data, as well as to request removal.
Entry into force and amendments to the Regulations
1. The Regulations come into force on the day of publication on the Store’s website.
2. The Store reserves the right to amend the Regulations, which come into force on the day of their publication on the Store’s website. For contracts concluded before the amendment to the Regulations, the version of the Regulations in force on the date of placing the Order by the Customer shall apply.